Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On a different note...

My last post was pretty whiny... sorry about that. Thanks to everyone that wrote me with some well wishes and advice! I did put the little man to sleep about 45 minutes ahead of his normal schedule. Maybe he'll still wake up early - but at least he'd catch some more sleep in total, which is what really matters that I don't have a cranky, unhappy child. Days are far more wonderful with a well-rested kid.

Today got worse... but then it got better... and ended on a nice note (Big B was a funny character)! I took pictures and will share them this week. My brain is kind of mush and I can't locate my camera easily.

So things are better... and I'm hopeful that tomorrow brings some more of that our way. We have our weekly neighborhood play date so I'm excited for some adult chit chat and for Braden to play with his buddies.

No comments: