Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas in Canada

Here are a few photos from our Christmas morning in Canada. It was odd not to be running around or spending time with family, but we did our best to just enjoy our boy and the holiday together as a family. And I was lucky because we went out to eat so it was a present for me not to have to cook!!!
I got these stockings for us right before Braden was born - I lucked out... this kid loves trains!
Christmas and the Chicago Bears... GO BEARS!
Here is Braden getting the humpback whale - it's been one of the biggest hits so far!
Done with all the presents... back to the train table! Oh... look at the snazzy new slippers. It's cooler in the playroom and this kid never keeps his socks on so I was trying a different approach, so far - so good! Between the pajamas and the slippers he looks like a little old man! Love it!

No comments: