Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What $4.50 will get you

I thought I would get Braden a small pool to enjoy some of the hot days... but with the end of summer coming and limited deck space I didn't want something too big or expensive. Well... I found a kiddy pool for only $4.50, but it's small... and I didn't know exactly how small until I blew it up and got it ready for him. Braden fills the whole thing up. But that's what you get for $4.50! He had fun anyway so mission accomplished! (And please ignore the dead flowers in the back. After our 2 1/2 week hiatus they require some extra TLC and lots of watering. I'm happy to say they are already showing improvement.)


2 comments:

Christine said...

Next time spend the full $10. You will be impressed!

Anonymous said...

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I SAW THESE PICTURES!!!! HE LOOKS SO BIG IN THAT LITTLE POOL BUT I KNOW THAT HE HAD A BLAST IN IT.