Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sunday Party...


When traveling with a toddler, it's not always easy to get around to see everyone you want to see during the week. He goes to bed by 8:00...people usually aren't home from work and settled until 6:30. So we knew if any of our friends were going to see our little man it would have to be on a weekend, but how was that possible when we really only had one weekend day not booked??? Well on Sunday, August 3rd out friends Kevin and Brianne were gracious hosts and had a nice party on their patio (inside for the guys watching the game on the big screen). The weather was perfect and food was good. Braden enjoyed seeing so many new faces and having new people to play with. (I am pretty sure he loves me and all... but I'm sure he gets sick of playing with me all the time!) It was so nice to visit... thanks to everyone that came (Ali for driving two hours each way to be there). Also a big, heartfelt thank you to Kevin and Brianne.

Braden greeting guests at the door

Braden and Aunt Staci

A rarity... a picture of Braden and I together (I'm usually behind the camera). Braden is eating the ice cream cone he stole from me. I tried just to share, but he just assumed control of the the whole thing and finished it off himself.

A cute father-son moment... Braden thinks Chad is hilarious.

Our hosts, Kevin and Brianne Condron (and yes, Braden is in a different outfit, we changed into PJs before we left so I didn't have to do it when I got home).
Aunt Becki and Braden reading a book... this is the part of the day that Braden was a Cookie Monster

Staci, Me and her husband Jason

No comments: