Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HS friends...

While in town I was able to get together for dinner with some friends from high school (Tammy Bartelsen Egglesfield, Melissa Georgi Cosgrove and Suzanne Kopulos). We ate at Scoozi in River North, good Italian food (I ate too much). Before dinner I stopped by Melissa's house to see her baby girl Lucy who is now 6 months old. She's beautiful...
Our dinner lasted 3 hours, great conversation and it was wonderful to catch up with them. I'm glad it worked out I was able to see them... hey girls - we'll do it again on my next trip!


In order from left to right - Suzanne, Me, Tammy and Melissa

1 comment:

Boujie Blogger said...

And to think that even a tornado can't keep us apart!!! I miss you Monica :) come back soon, otherwise I'm coming up there!!!
love you so much, hugs and kisses to the Ramsey men