Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We've had better days...

I always try to capture mostly our best moments to share on the blog. But in the story of life it's not always happy. I hate to be so informal and post this on a blog, but I know it won't make much sense if I don't and just keep on posting without mention, and it's a big part of our life right now.
We found out this week that we've lost the baby. They can't ever tell you for sure why this happens, but the assumption is that it's most likely that things just weren't right with the baby (chromozones and stuff like that). So of course we're very sad, but also realize it was just what was meant to be. I have had no miscarriage symptoms, this was confirmed through ultrasound and will be going in for a D&C at the end of this week. Thanks in advance for all your well wishes. We hope to have better news several months from now when we can try again.
And just so you know, I'm keeping things in perspective - we're so so lucky to have our loving and cuddly little boy. And I wanted to share pictures of family time this past weekend at the park. We've been so lucky... and just hanging on and remembering that is the best medicine I can have.




3 comments:

Heather said...

Please call if you need to talk. We are thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost the baby. But, this only means that better things are coming your direction. I hope your healing process begins soon. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to hear that, our thoughts and prayers are with you.