Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, August 15, 2008

Cousins...

Braden LOVES kids... and babies, especially his cousins. Between my sister and Chad's brother Braden has four first cousins! (I don't have any first cousins, so I'm very happy Braden has some... 2 girls and 2 boys!) Since we have gotten back Braden has asked for Ky Ky, Babies and Raina. He had so much fun with them.
Let me introduce them in case you don't know...
Keith - Chad's brother - 3 kids
Kylie Marie - aka - Ky Ky - 2 years old. Kylie is a sweet girl who knows what she wants. She likes to smile and play. She also loves Barney. She loves to tell you stories and I could pick up about every 5th word, but let me tell ya... she knows what she's saying. So cute! She has curly hair and resembles her Grandma Ramsey. She is 6 month older than our little man. Braden and Kylie had the most fun chasing each other in the outdoor kids house and the pool. They also had a lot of conversation - just between the two of them!
Jackson Ray and Logan Lloyd - identical twin boys -5 months. I spent a lot of time holding one of them almost at all times when I was there! Braden wanted to hug and kiss them a lot, he really likes babies!
Jen - my sister - aka - Auntie Lou - 1 kid
Raina - 22 months - She's precious, petite and dainty. She looks exactly like my sister did as a baby. She stole my heart when she wanted to be sitting in my lap a lot of the time I was with her. She has a thing for gripping onto random objects for almost an entire day (even through naptime!). Braden and Raina took a bath together and my sister got some great shots! I should warn you there is a little bit of naked baby!

Miss Kylie - she's good at this, she gets lots of practice at Grandma Ramseys with her tea set!

Ky Ky and Braden having one of their special conversations





Braden and Raina playing at Grandma Carol's and Uncle Jim's house

Raina and Braden - bathtime fun! Look at both of their genuine smiles... so happy!

No comments: