Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boyds in Bloomington!

Well... almost Bloomington, just a few miles north in Towanda. For those of you that don't know - Justin Boyd - Chad's fraternity brother and mentor. Chad was Best Man when he got married, and we wanted Justin to officiate our wedding ceremony this January - only he couldn't since he was on his way to Iraq! He is a lawyer and commissioned as a naval officer. (I hope I got that right!). Justin's wife, Heather is a good friend of mine, I met her once I started dating Chad and we hit it off. They are parents to Olivia (who turns 1 tomorrow!). Olivia is gorgeous and such a sweet personality. Justin got back from Iraq the week we returned to Illinois. The Boyds now live in Virginia Beach - so imagine how happy we all were that we would be in the same state at the same time! We spent a nice Saturday afternoon together and hit up an old college favorite pizza place, Monical's for dinner. Olivia and Braden got along well - it was adorable to see them together.
Thanks Boyds for sticking around so we could all get together. I look forward to visiting again - hopefully for a few days rather than a few hours! :) Happy Birthday to O!

Braden was not happy with us since we wouldn't let him climb up and down the stairs.

The Boyd Family

No comments: