Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Manhood Test? I failed!!!!


As most of you are aware, we have a lawn for the first time since I took care of my parents yard in highschool. This is something I've mowed almost every week this summer (don't ask me why the grass grows so fast...I don't have a clue). I really enjoy working on the lawn because it gets me outside and away from the computer, tv, ect.
This past Saturday I was mowing the lawn as I came across our resident gardner snake sitting very quietly on a rock in our front yard. Of course I didn't see it until I was almost right on top of him. Did I handle the situation like most of my friends would? Absolutely not... I let go of the lawn mower, taking a huge jump back nearing falling on my ass. Now I believe most people's reactions would be to see where the snake had moved on to...but this wasn't my reaction. I immediately looked to the left, then right, then behind me to see if anyone has seen my extremely embarrassing reaction to this monsterous 1.5 ft snake. Yes, I officially failed my manhood test!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Not to worry Chad...I did the same thing last year when a snake came slithering out from behind the bushes on my patio. Although I was 8 months pregnant at the time;)

Heather