Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some formal pictures

Since I'm so obsessive about trying to take a lot of pictures of Braden (what? Have you not noticed :) we got professional pictures for Braden for only the second time (the first time his newborn portraits). While visiting Bloomington we took Chad's brother Keith's kids - Kylie, the twins and Braden in for pictures and despite our best efforts we weren't able to get a picture of all four at the same time, but still some good pictures were taken. Now, please note that I don't have a scanner so I literally took a picture of the picture, so the quality suffered a bit.

* Side note - the following week Braden and Raina (my sister's daughter) also went for pictures, but I won't have those for another few weeks.





1 comment:

Layne Court said...

Those are great. We definitely want one for the new house!