Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Miller's say "I Do"


MR. AND MRS. JEREMY MILLER

Our trip back to Illinois was planned around this big event. Chad was co-best man and I was also a bridesmaid in Jeremy and Becki Miller's wedding. Becki and I met freshman year in college when we both pledged Delta Delta Delta (pledge class of '96... can you believe it's been 12 years... almost to the day!) Chad and Jeremy grew up together in DeKalb and later became roommates in Chicago for 3 years. You can say they met through us... but if you believe in what's meant to be will be, then somehow they would have found each other anyway.
Friday - girls got mani/pedis and then off to the rehearsal and dinner at a sassy lounge bowling alley - Lucky Strike.
Wedding on 8-9-08, downtown Chicago at Spiagga. Great food, sweet ceremony and both bride and groom were happy as can be (and Becki's dress... it was just perfect for her!) Good times and too many pictures to pick from - although I failed to get any great pictures of the guys all together and with the happy couple! I really should start making a checklist of groups I want to get pictures of.
CONGRATS to The Millers! Thanks for letting us share in your day.

The Groom and Colleen - (friends growing up together in DeKalb)


Part of the "DeKalb Crew" - from left to right, Brett, Colleen, Paulie, Landon, Kyle and Jen


Had to get a head to toe picture of Becki in her dress... lace for some vintage charm, but a dress design that is totally modern. And the beautiful background is at Becki's parent's home with a view of Lake Michigan.

Ali, Me and Staci at Cocktail Hour

Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Ramsey - it's at the end of the night... someone REALLY needs to remind me to apply lip color again... can I find something that lasts longer?

Chad and I at dinner... the first wedding we stood up in together!

Don't worry... Chad isn't jealous of this picture, he was the one that took it! Good friends Jack and Joel showing how much they miss us! :)

First time I attended a Jewish wedding... they did the dancing with the chairs. The old cheerleader in me was totally paranoid and trying to spot the stunt!

No comments: