Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Choo Choo... Train

Last Friday I was looking for a nice activity to do with Braden... since our boy LOVES choo-choo trains I had my eye on the Railway Hertiage Musuem in Squamish. Braden is too young to want to go through the actual exhibits or anything of the sort. We spent most of our morning playing on the stationary wooden train. We also got to take a ride on the "mini rail". It's nothing fancy, but it sounds like a train and it took us for about a 15 minute ride... and Braden loved it, although by then he wasn't crazy about me taking pictures. It was HOT day, by the time we left at 11am we were both desperate for the car's AC!


The enterance - it was set up like the old school train station that was there in the early part of last century.

CHEESE!



Mom...it's hot. I just want to enjoy my mini-rail ride. I already smiled for pictures.

Ok woman... seriously... stop taking my picture.

No comments: