Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, May 8, 2009

A Trip to Seattle

I'm behind on my posts! Almost 2 weeks ago we took a day trip to Seattle to visit with Paul and Stephanie... and hit up the Public Market, the Seattle Aquarium and out for a Mexican dinner. Braden really enjoys Paul and Steph, they are great with him. It's so nice that they are just 90 minutes away now and we've seen them a lot... in fact they are coming up tomorrow to spend the weekend here.

Big B also loved the aquarium, he got to touch starfish, and stare at all the fish, otters and a huge octopus. Now, in my rankings of aquariums... Seattle's wasn't my favorite since it didn't have whales or dolphins. However, Braden didn't mind and had a blast. We'll be heading to Seattle again to visit the Seattle Center and the Zoo.

Steph and Braden ooohhing and aahhing
Paul and Big B sharing a moment

The big Octopus...

Hey... is Braden an Octopus now?
Touching the starfish... I took a pass, that sort of thing gives me the creeps!
Braden looking in awe at one of the large aquariums

No comments: