Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Girly...

Most of my friends know I'm not a super girly girl... I am terrible when it comes to shopping or picking out clothes, etc...
Now with the impending arrival of Baby Girl Ramsey I need to take this more seriously... this little lady will have a personal sense of style... but I'm responsible for that - yikes! You think it would be easy since all the girl clothes are just so adorable!!! I've started looking around, but haven't had much luck because I'm completely overwhelmed. So many decisions... not just pants and shirt.... but skirt/dress/cardigans/shoes/hairbows/tights!!! Anyway, I haven't known where to start, but this weekend when Paul and Steph came to visit she brought up some girly clothes... and I was SO excited! :) So excited that I'd just thought I'd share Baby Girl's first itty bitty adorable clothes! I still can't believe I'm growing a little person that will wear these!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Girl clothes selection is incredibly overwhelming-I won't lie. What Stephanie got you is a great start!!

tp said...

You are going to LOVE having a daughter!!!!! XOXO, Tracy

Christine said...

I didn't know this was going to be a problem. Having 2 girls of my own, I will just start shopping for your little one. I am the other way. I can't control myself.

Hatten Family said...

I guarantee you'll get so many gifts that you probably won't have to pick out clothes for her until she's at least 1!!