Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, May 18, 2009

Time for Swim Class!


Last Thursday was our first day of Swim Class... we took a class in Squamish a few months ago, but it was time to get Big B back in the water and now we'll consistently take the classes from here on out. It's nice... the classes are at the gym we go to so I even got to work out first. And Braden and I can still do the swim classes when Baby Girl gets here because it's at the gym and they have the Kids Club there to watch her! :)

Braden LOVED the swim class and was excited when he got to demonstrate with the "teacher" (he kept calling for her... "teacher, teacher").

Now... I only wish I had a cute maternity suit... I look like a fuddy duddy (I will not share any full body shots of me in the suit, consider it a favor!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wouldn't either! My suit was awful because I had such a huge stomach!