Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm just not that kind of girl...

Oh boy... that's right. Today I was cleaning up outside and putting the cover on the grill... when something jumped out at me! I squealed... and noticed it was a frog. (Insert major eebie geebies here). This frog was maybe an inch long, it was tiny. (Some research and I'm pretty sure it's a Pacific Tree Frog which is pictured left).
For whatever reason, I felt compelled to point it out to my dear son since he loves all things animals. Well Braden watched this little creature for nearly 30 minutes, and every time he jumped I squirmed. That's right, this one inch frog had me on edge. I kept Braden from touching him by telling him he didn't want to hurt him so he just needed to watch. But seriously... how am I going to make it the next few years as Braden is surely going to start capturing creepy crawlies and wanting to show me??? This is not the kind of thing I do so well with...
I feel like I should point out, the reason Braden stopped watching the frog is because we couldn't find him... after he went in to use the bathroom. I can't get it out of my head the the frog followed him inside, and am having visions of waking up to a jumping creepy creature in bed with me tonight. Blah... yuck. Sweet dreams to me.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Better a frog than a mouse!!!!!