Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pony Rides

Last Sunday was the Fairhaven Festival in Bellingham. It started at 10am and I think we were there by 10:05, good thing too because I heard it got super crowded later in the day. We only stayed an hour or so, but it was a nice little outing. Braden got to ride on a pony and jump around one of those inflatable houses. And if you would like to know why Braden was wearing a PJ top... talk to my husband. I asked (nicely... I think) for him to change him, and for whatever reason he refused, trying to prove some point that Big B doesn't have to be dressed to impress at a local festival on a Sunday morning. We weren't even there five minutes and Braden scored a balloon and a lollipop!Could he look more un-enthusiastic? I swear he loved riding the ponies, we did it twice and it was all he could talk about the rest of the day (and some days this week too). But no matter what this was the look he kept on his face.

No comments: