Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, May 18, 2009

It's happening NOW!

I meant to post about this last night... but I fell asleep at 8:15pm, I know, that's kind of ridiculous. Anyway... I have something really cool to share with you and it's happening right now!
Remember my friend Jessica that works for the Children's Hospital in Dallas? She has the blog, From the Red Balloon,
and today... they are making history! They are "twittering" from the operating room of a kidney transplant, and what makes it more touching... it's a father giving up his kidney for his young 3 year old son.
Even if you don't have a twitter account, you can follow the "tweets" from this page. I've checked it out this morning and it's more than just the updates on the transplant... lots of fun facts too!

No comments: