Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, May 18, 2009

A nice little Sunday

Yesterday we had some perfect weather here in the Northwest, 70s and sunny! We decided over breakfast that we'd venture out to the Greater Vancouver Zoo. It's about 35 minutes from where we live and we got there by 10am. Braden loved the zoo (although that feels a bit silly to say out loud... most kids love the zoo, right?). All around it was a nice little Sunday... see pictures (and a short video) for evidence!

Short video of Braden laughing at the "silly marmosets". He was very amused.

Look at my handsome men! The next few pictures are moments I captured them together... doing the same thing or with the same look on their faces.


Awe... aren't they cute here?
(Side note... seriously, I need a fancy camera and some photo lessons - more on this later, but it's a personal goal of mine, I don't need to be on the road to professional, but there is no reason why I can't take quality personal photos of our family!)
Ok... terrible picture right? I KNOW! I only put it here as part of the demonstration that Braden and I could not get good photos together... until the end... keep reading.

You see, he's not interested in taking this picture with me. But at least here you get a shot of the ever expanding Baby Girl and the Belly...

A little better... but Braden looks like he needs to use the bathroom... I look like the picture that should be in the dictionary next to "pear shape body", and again, the camera quality is poor.

At the end of our day we played at the Zoo Park for awhile. Braden and I enjoyed the swings together and I was quite impressed because Chad asked for the camera! These aren't professional shots, a bit hard to see in the shade and we aren't posed with huge grins, but we're having a moment and I love what he captured.


2 comments:

Heather said...

You look absolutely adorable Mon!!

Kristy said...

The last picture of you and Braden swinging from behind is perfect...so cute that you are both looking at each other. I would frame that one :)