Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer... Summer... Summer Time

Who doesn't love summer time? Well it's fabulous for kids and adults alike (now only if I could indulge in a tasty cocktail at the same time? There is always next summer). Yesterday we had a fabulous summer day, weather that was in the mid 70s and a bright sunny sky!
After spending the morning at the gym (which means Big B gets to run around with kids while I work out) he came home and completely passed out for his 3 hour nap!
When he woke up we lathered up in sunblock. I just put it all over this head... I introduce to you Braden's sunscreen Mohawk. All the while enjoying a freezie pop!
Then the real fun began... the three kids next door came over (Caitlin - 8, Kyle - 6, Ryan - 4). The other mom (Nicci) rigged her hose to come over the fence and we had a little sprinkler party!Kyle chasing Braden with the watering can and getting him with the water... Braden loved it!
Braden and Ryan sharing watering techniques... really they were just getting each other!

Ryan and Braden take five. What is better in the summer than a break from water games, with popcorn and red kool-aid that leaves a mustache! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job on that last shot!

Lisa P said...

He's getting so big! I love the shot of him in the bed.

Anonymous said...

What cute neighbor kids! Love that kool-aid shot of Ryan and Braden. Nicci