Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just relax...

That's what we did this weekend. A whole lot of nothing. But it's nice to have a weekend like that once in awhile. Summer kick off is here and we have a lot going on from here on out... before I know it, August will be here and I'll realize I've done nothing to prepare for Baby Girl Ramsey (who by the way is scheduled to arrive in 99 days, we're into the double digits now).
This week is more of the same, work out at the gym... a doctor's appt for me... gymnastic and swim classes for Braden and preparing for Grandma Ramsey's arrival this Friday!
Now that I think about it... something important did happen this weekend... my baby officially turned TWO and HALF years old!!! Wow.

No comments: