Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, June 2, 2008

Walk... don't Run!

Random thought - Braden has now gotten to the age where he's running everywhere... he won't just walk anymore. It's not always a full on sprint, but he's kind of jogging, but in a scattered-sometimes unbalanced sort of way. It's cute... but now we have our first scraped knee. It's a fact that he didn't just skin his knee once - he's done it three days in a row.
Sunday we planned on going to the pool because Braden and I start swim classes tomorrow, I thought it would be nice to go and get aquainted with things and have Chad's help. BUT... I screwed up. Before we left this morning Chad said, "are you SURE the pool is open this early?" and I said, "Yes, Chad - I'm sure" - well... it wasn't... every other day of the week it is - but not Sunday. Oops!
Instead we let Braden roam the open soccer fields trying to chase geese and in the parking lot he discovered puddles - exciting moment for Braden. Once home Chad was happy that he could watch the Cubs (we don't get many games on TV here) - Braden went down for a nap for about 3 hours. Chad was so excited to see the Cubs that he also fell asleep from the 2nd inning into the 9th - but Chad needed a nap too...Big thanks to my man for helping out so much this weekend - and without being asked! I won't embarass you here by naming all the great things you did to help this weekend - but you know what they are and I really, really appreciated it!
Running into the geese roaming the soccer field - About 3 seconds after this picture Chad ran after him, the geese are still bigger.

Just doing my run-jog thing back to the car... wait what is this??? Water on the street? And it splashes when I jump on it? Love it!


Running into the puddle... running out of the puddle... running into the puddle... and on and on

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Mon- Layne and I just got home from work and were checking out your blog. We're both hooked on it, and can't wait to come visit. It's awesome to see all of your adventures with Braden in Canada. We're so happy for you guys!

Much Love!