Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Suspension Bridge


Saturday we got up and out of the house pretty early to go to the popular Capilano Suspension Bridge - http://www.capbridge.com/. Our reviews are mixed. Don't get me wrong, it was cool... but it didn't match the hype we were expecting. To be fair - we did have Braden with us, so we couldn't do the TreeTops Adventure or some of the other attractions that may enhance the experience. With that said, the views walking across the bridge were very nice(although Chad said that the golf course where we live had better rapids and views, I haven't been on the course so I can't comment). We also managed to get some good photos with the totem poles - it's one of the attractions and were made by a local native nation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've read about that bridge as well, supposed to be one of the attractions of Vancouver, right? I'd love to play this course with better views. I got out for the first time in years this Sunday.