Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Buddies at Alice Lake

Alice Lake is a big area of campgrounds, mountain biking trails, hiking trails, playground, an amphitheatre, and a large lake for swimming. The class I was going to with Braden ended two weeks ago, but this past Friday I met up at Alice Lake with a few of the people I met, and they brought along some other friends. There were six moms and six toddlers that met for lunch and some wading in the water. It started off kind of cool outside, but warmed up enough to change into swim trunks and get in the water. Braden enjoyed the company and so did I... hopefully we'll do it again soon! I didn't take many pictures so not a lot to choose from - next time I'll take better ones. (ps... this weekend I finally figured out how to take pictures in motion - so no more blurry pics!)

2 comments:

Layne Court said...

Sweet! Braden's is just kickin it with his new friends. Would love to hear about there other ladies.

Christine said...

So glad that you have found some cool people to hang out with.