Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Future Architect or Artist?

Braden has really begun to enjoy playing with blocks and coloring. It's so neat to really watch him concentrate at his very important tasks. He gets better at both every day!
Ten blocks high! I've gotten to 12 before and knock them all over and say "Crash!"

Braden's masterpiece (Mom helped me out by coloring the car)

I really dig my new Lego blocks. Mom or Dad help me out by building a base and then I just go to town!

Peek-a-boo through my Lego skyscraper!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lincoln Logs will ensure an architect...