Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, June 9, 2008

No one told me...

We had our second swimming class this morning and Braden has already made some big improvements. Week One - he did not know what to think - he had a major grip on me arms wrapped around, head on my shoulder and legs wrapped around my waist and would not let go. So later in the week we went just the two of us and "practiced" - back at class today and he's practically fearless. I look forward to continue to take him - even outside of the "classroom" setting.
But... no one told me that this class would give the parents a major workout. Today Braden was put in a life jacket and I had to tread water with him in the deep end - sounds easy? Yeah, I thought it would be... but it really wasn't. It was probably only for ten minutes - but if felt like much longer. But I won't give up and when we go again later this week we'll try again, and the week after and so on... I am determined to get better at it.
*** As for pictures - I'll get some next week (my camera is able to go underwater so I should have brought it this week) - and Chad plans on going to the pool with us too sometime in the near future so I'll have an extra set of hands and free to work the camera!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You tread water for 10 minutes holding onto Braden with your arms? You've got me beat!