Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, June 15, 2008

First Hair Cut

After 18 months it was time to take Braden in for his first professional hair cut. It may appear that he doesn't have much hair to start with... but it is in fact long, just very light. It kept growing over his ears and was getting what can only be described as a little "tail" in the back... and if I didn't take him in soon Chad was going to come after him with the clippers and quite frankly that made me nervous.

Now that his hair is cut, Chad and I both like it so much and wish we had done it sooner. I got a few pictures of the experience... and Braden was NOT happy (unless we were counting the horses along the wall). I hope he gets to like the barber chair more since we'll probably keep his hair on the shorter side.
What the heck is she doing to me?
The cape didn't last long...

All done... how do you like my new "do"? (Sorry about the drool, I'm getting my last few molars)

No comments: