Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Kids Market...

I've been to Granville Island two times before - but this third time I was able to finally stop at the big Kids Market. My description probably won't do it justice - but there are more than a dozen stores in the large building, it has an open layout between the stores and they all have a local feel and many of them have a sort of speciality. For instance - one store is all hand puppets, one store is all things made of wood. The best part about this is that all the stores have play areas and kids can enjoy the toys. Outside there is an ice cream shop, large wooden boat for kids to climb on and ducks and geese inhabit the nearby pond. Braden was a big fan of the whole experience.

Braden made friends with a young lady two months his junior. They talked Roosters and Ducks.

Oh... the Thomas the Train Set - everytime he has seen one he's been endlessly entertained. One day we may have to get him one. In the meantime he'll do with just playing when we come across one.

Trying to play with the big kids on the boat, they didn't let him drive.

When Braden gets this close to ducks and geese - it's serious business. I got some more pictures but eventually had to put the camera away when I had to keep my little guy from crawling over the ledge and chasing the birds into the water.

No comments: