Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lucky...

I am a very lucky person...
I have a great husband that was so helpful this past week when the girls were visiting... Paul also came up again from Seattle to spend time with Chad and Braden while we girls were running around, thank you Paul! :)
I'm not even sure where to get started about this past week when Katie, Staci, Lisa and Ali came to visit... that's probably why when they left on Tuesday I haven't been able to post about it. First off... I am exhausted (in a good way). Secondly (and this is the major reason) - there is just so much to say I don't even know where to begin and it has kind of overwhelmed me. I know... me not knowing what to say??? It was just one of those weeks that I really feel words can't explain how wonderful it was to have my four close friends here. As it was happening and since I've been reflecting, it was one of those times you know in the moment you're making memories that you will remember and talk about 20 years from now. I am so grateful they all took their time and money to get here... I loved the way they all loved our son (he was IN LOVE with them... and from the moment he saw them was completely playing the "I'm so cute and I know all your names and will give you hugs, smiles, laughs and kisses non-stop".
I really am a lucky person to have so many great people in my life and having the girls here this week drives that home more than ever. No matter how far away I am it changes nothing in these relationships and that is the comfort that makes living here ok. My favorite part... catching up and just being in the same place all together (and the super Italian dinner and ride to the top of Blackcomb Mountain... and the fun we had on our 20 minute Shannon Falls excursion, and... too much to talk about right now so I'll get up some pictures and stories on the blog starting tomorrow and over the next few days.)
Girls - Love and Miss You so much already. See you when I come home in just about a month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica...thank you so much for an amazing week in Vancouver. I had so much fun hanging out with you, Chad and Braden. It was so nice to be able to hang out with all of you girls for a week. I can not wait to see in a month. Thanks again for being such a wonderful host. Love and miss you already.

Anonymous said...

I concur, Staci! Monica, I had a great time and look forward to seeing you and your beautiful family in another month!