Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, December 7, 2009

Latest news on the Dixie Chicks...

The Saturday after Thanksgiving I was given a night out in Seattle (Many thanks... to Chad for watching both kids and to Paul and Steph for showing me a great time!). 2009 hasn't offered many social outings on my part so I was super excited! :)

The scene at the house while I was getting ready...
Last stop... a diner with late night karaoke... uh oh.
Did you know the Dixie Chicks expanded and added me as a new singer? They didn't know either but I rocked out "Wide Open Spaces" (Ali... that was for you).

Are we "Living on a Prayer" or "Sitting by the Dock of the Bay"? We'll never really know. It was the last picture on my camera. Probably a good thing.

No comments: