Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, December 21, 2009

The End of this Adventure...

Tonight is the last night we'll spend at our house in Washington. Nearly two years ago we left Chicago and began our family adventure in Canada and the Northwest. I hope it's not the last time I'm in this area (it's gorgeous... if you haven't made it out this way... you should). People are kind here and I know while I'm really excited about what's ahead for us... I'll always have some really fond memories of our time here.

The moving company packed things up today and tomorrow everything is loaded on the truck. After that we take off for Seattle... and hope (mother nature, could you please cooperate with us?) we're back in Chicago on Wednesday. We'll spend 10 days hopping all over Illinois and fly out to Houston on January 3rd to begin the next chapter our lives... to the South... Deep in the Heart of Texas.

1 comment:

staci butscher said...

SO EXCITED TO SEE THE RAMSEY FAMILY!!!