Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey-Bowl

I'm thankful for many things... two healthy kids that fill my heart, a husband that works hard so I can stay home with them, and when he's home still make time to help out, all our friends, and both our families for their support and love even though we're far away.
Turkey Day was a big success at the Ramsey house. Paul and Stephanie drove up from Seattle and we had such a great time with them! Our kids... adore them! :)
Steph and Vivian having some quality snuggle time
Paul and Big B playing around
I had to take a picture with my first turkey! It turned out absolutely perfect. It wasn't dry, it was cooked perfectly! I'm not the most fabulous chef around, and I'm pretty hard on myself about it, but this... this turkey meal I am happy to report was a hit! :) The casserole and mashed potatoes Paul and Steph made were awesome too!
After dinner we went bowling. It was Braden's first time... he LOVED it! We know we'll have to take him again. We all had a good time, I forgot how much fun it is!



The whole gang... it was a great day and after the kids went to sleep us grown-ups enjoyed a few cocktails. We're really going to miss having Steph and Paul close by. We appreciate you guys, thanks for coming!

2 comments:

Staci Butscher said...

Congrats on a successful Turkey Dinner:) It looks like bowling was a great time.

Mitzi said...

Looks like you rocked out on dinner Monica! So proud!