Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A three year old, a birthday and a cake

This past weekend Big B turned three! I can't believe another year has passed us by! We did things really low key... but I think Braden had a great day! We started the morning by opening presents as soon as he woke up.
He was so excited when he walked into his playroom and saw the presents

Gift from his godfather, Uncle Andy

I got him a harmonica... it's not that loud

All the animals in the new barn, new corral, and a house made of Lincoln Logs!

After he spent a few hours playing with all his cool new things we ate lunch and had birthday cake. But not just your typical birthday cake. A few weeks ago I asked Braden what he wanted for his birthday. Our exchange went a little something like this...
Me: What do you want for your birthday?
B: Cake and Presents
Me: What kind of cake?
B: A red cake.
Me: Do you want it to say anything on it?
B: Trick or Treat... purple Trick or Treat
Me: Ok, anything else?
B: A dinosaur.
Ask my dear son and you shall receive...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE that cake. You are a good mom Mon!

Alcala Family said...

So cute. I love the "halloween" cake and the Christmas tree in the background....all for a birthday celebration. That will make for great stories when he is older. :)

Staci Butscher said...

I hate that all of us have to miss out on his birthday but love the stories and pics...thanks for sharing with us:) You are such a great mom!!!