Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, December 7, 2009

The name is Vivian...

Her name is Vivian... and she's getting cuter by the day (yes... biased mom here) and she's smiling a lot more, each morning when I get her... big smiles and I melt. Last week Vivian had a doctor's appointment (2 month well-baby check). She checked out well! :) Here are our girl's stats.
12 lbs, 4.5 oz (50th percentile)
24 inches long (75th percentile)
39 cm head (35th percentile)
Side note... I still don't know what to do with her crazy hair, it has a mind of it's own!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!!! She is so strong...holding her head up on her tummy:)

Staci Butscher said...

I just left that message above.

Heather said...

Mon. She looks just like you!! I love the pics-they are great. What a good mom you are!

Hatten Family said...

She is just tooooo precious!!

Mitzi said...

I can't wait for you guys to get down to Texas so we can have some quality time with you, Chad, and the kiddos. Have you set a date for the move yet?

Lisa P said...

Monica, she's seriously beautiful!!! What a little doll face. I can't wait to see her in person at the end of month.