Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Winter Fun

We got our first snow here in Washington, and since we're moving to Houston figured it was a good idea for Braden to take advantage and get out and play. Chad helped him build his first snowman (with a Bears Santa hat of course!). Earlier in the day Braden and I put together a gingerbread house... a nice winter afternoon!
Snow... I am ready for you!
Dad had the camera... and Braden throwing a snowball at him. Good form, son!



One snowman wasn't enough for him... they went to the backyard to build a second!

Gingerbread House before we decorated it
The finished product... I am not so great with the icing... the "icicles", those were accidental!
Braden enjoyed this little project... and discovered he likes icing in the process.


And this... well I just thought our little lady should be included! It was taken first thing this morning, (I haven't gotten too many of Vivian smiling, as soon as she sees the camera she just stares it down).

1 comment:

staci butscher said...

Love the snow playing pictures...The boys did a great job on the snowmen!! I love Vivian smiling...Aidan will be smiling and as soon as he sees the camera as well...he gives me the direst looks:) Got to love our kids:)