Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, December 21, 2009

School Party and Farewell

Big B started preschool in September... and it's something he really looks forward to. The final day of class for 2009 the kids had a PJ party and I came about 30 minutes early to snap some photos of Braden on his final day at his first school. As a thank you to his teachers Braden and I made gingerbread men... well I did and he decorated them. Well...
I didn't really account for how much bigger they get in the oven. Oops! So they are just chubby gingerbread men!
The end of Spanish class, singing songs
Musical chairs... he was super into this.

Vivian was with me of course and I had to snap a few of this little lady, she was in a great mood!
Braden with Miss Laura

And with Mrs. Millsbough. Thanks to his teachers and Whatcom Day Academy... Braden loved, loved his first experience at school!

No comments: