Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa came early!

Since we're moving and won't be here over Christmas Santa had to make an early appearance to the Ramsey household. It was Vivian's first one and it was the first time Braden totally got it and was completely excited about Santa... but even more excited about the presents! :)
I got Vivian an ornament for her first Christmas... and I got one for Braden this year too. It said, Braden's 3rd Christmas, 2009. Only I realized later... this is actually his fourth. He was still two years old in November when I got them, so I just in my head thought third... but nope. He had his first at 3 weeks old in 2006 in Chicago, his second in 2007 in Quincy, and his third in 2008 in Vancouver. So 2009 in Washington.. is in fact his fourth. Not my brightest moment.
On Black Friday I took the kids to the mall and Braden picked out this bunny at Build-A-Bear and stuffed it himself with a special beating heart. He named it "Hippy Hop". His gift to Vivian and she really loves it. It sounds strange, at 3 months they don't do much, but she really has taken an interest in her special present from her big brother! :)
Big B is really into puzzles. Here he is doing the one Santa brought him.
In a surprise move it seems his favorite was this fishing game. Chad doesn't remember it, but I know I had something like it growing up. It's not fancy, it's less than $10, but this game is a big hit!
We're looking forward to our two other Christmas celebrations with our families when we get back to Illinois in just a few short days!

No comments: