Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And so it begins...

We have arrived! After a wonderful two weeks of chaos and travel to see family and friends for the holidays we're in Texas (although exhausting at times to travel with the kids for so long). Many, many posts and photos coming soon. I just need a few more days to pull things together (and maybe relax a bit). But so far... so good. And... it may take me a bit of time over the weekend to rename and modify the design. Stay tuned.

One last thing before I forget. When I lived in Dallas almost 8 years ago I remember that people in Texas were so nice. People assume the best of everyone. So tonight I went to a drive thru for dinner and after I ordered I went to get my wallet... only it wasn't there. My very cloudy and overwhelmed self totally forgot to grab my purse. (Do you now understand just how out of it I am?). Anyway, I pulled up, apologized and told them I'd be back and replace the order. The nice lady turned to her manager and told him. He said, "that's ok, don't worry about it, have a great day" as they proceeded to hand over a complete dinner... for nothing. I'm going back tomorrow to pay for it, I have a receipt (which they zeroed out). Just had to share how kind they were!

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Glad to hear Texas is treating you right. Jessica and I were talking about taking a girls trip down to visit you- can't wait to meet Vivian! Hope you guys are settling in well. Can't wait to see posts from the holidays!

Jessica said...

Welcome home to the Great State!

tp said...

Welcome Home! It's fabulous here!!!