Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, August 28, 2009

Two Special Little Men...

Baby Mania 2009 continues... Last week two of my very good friends (both bridesmaids in our wedding) welcomed precious Baby Boys!!! If I'm lucky and things work out they way I hope they do... then I'll get to meet both of these babies this winter and I can't wait!!!
Meet Aidan Edward Butscher, Staci and Jason's delivery surprise! Weighing in at 7 lbs, 14 oz and 19 in! Look at those cheeks!!! Ah... too cute! This is the first child for them, he was born last Saturday, August 22nd, and has been doing well, they came home this past Wednesday. Welcome Aidan!!!

Born Tuesday, August 18th is my friend Amy's new son, Chase Ryan Korsos, coming in at 7 lbs, 7 oz. Chase joins big brother Jackson (Jackson who is 5 weeks younger than Braden and now Chase is just weeks older than Baby Girl!). Look how peaceful and beautiful this babe is... sigh. I know it's early, but in this picture I see a lot of his brother... lucky kid, Jackson's a looker! Welcome Baby Chase!

Congratulations ladies! I'm so happy everyone is healthy, home and adjusting. Up next in September... Kristy, Jen and... who am I forgetting... that's right, it's our turn! :)

No comments: