Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Dunbars!

Yes... this post (and a few others I need to finish) is very late. But life has been moving pretty quickly this month and I realized I still have so much to share!One of the major events that brought us back to the Midwest last month was the wedding of Chad's hometown friend, Andy to Amy. Andy has been a best friend of Chad's for years, and I have found him to be a great friend also, and he's Braden's godfather! :) By the way, doesn't Amy look stunning?
To Andy and Amy - another congratulations and best wishes for many fun years ahead!!!
Chad served as co-best man (along with Jeremy Miller) and Braden was a ring bearer! Braden did such a great job down the aisle, holding the hand of one of the flower girls, as soon as he saw me at the end he dived into my arms and was really emotional. I'm sure all the people starting and ooh/ahh made him a little nervous, but he held it together until the end! We had a great time, it was nice to visit with friends we haven't seen in a long time... but the time is always too short! And a special thank you to Grandma Ramsey, she was also a guest at the wedding, but generously took Braden back when it was time for bed so both Chad and I could visit longer!
This was practicing walking down the aisle... don't kids all dressed up like this make your heart melt???

Chad and Jeremy - Co-Best Men
My Two Men...
A family shot...

I wasn't the only prego there!!! Chad's good friends from home (DeKalb) and their wives are expecting too! Colleen - at this time 13 weeks, Jen - due just 10 days behind me! These girls have always been a lot of fun and good friends... and even better I had fellow sober buddies throughout the weekend.


Braden applauding his dad's best man speech!
This kid can dance. It may just be a lot of hopping around and moving in circles now... but wow, was he SO SO happy and having so much fun! He was a hit! :)

And something else may have happened on this special night... Braden I think had one of his first real crushes, this is Mary (Andy's niece).

No comments: