Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, August 24, 2009

Belly update and August Days

Just a quick update and some pictures... I can't believe August is almost over already!

37 weeks today, pardon the way (i.e. no make-up, worn out) I look, it was 9:30 in the evening when I realized I haven't taken any pictures lately. I'm feeling really well and hope that this keeps up through the the next 2-3 weeks! :)

This PG lady had a craving for some brownies... so I accepted some help from my eager little assistant. It was the first time he tried brownie mix and like any child of mine he love, loved it!
Mom... are those brownies ready yet???

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NAPPING... but when I went in to check on him I found him on the toilet reading a magazine, just like his daddy! In related news... I think we can consider this kiddo potty trained!

Just playing in the dirt, or should I say hard at work, singing himself a little ditty and enjoying a beautiful afternoon outside.

And this picture... just because I like it! He was giving me a sarcastic cheesy smile because I had asked him several time to look at the camera, this is what I ended up with. A little pots and pans dance party in the kitchen today while I was cooking dinner. Yeah... I know he's just hanging out in his underwear, but it was warm outside=warm in the house.

No comments: