Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Braloo and the Time Out

Braloo - the "special present" Braden picked out from Build A Bear is his stuffed toy elephant. Well apparently Braloo wasn't listening to Big B and was put in a Time Out. Here's how it all went down...
Braden walks out of his playroom with Braloo and says,
"Braloo, you get a Time Out for not listening"
Places the elephant in the Time Out spot and says,
"You stay right here until I come back"
Braden walks away for a few minutes and comes back, squats down, looks the elephant right in the face and says,
"Why this Time Out?"
"Because you weren't listening"
"What do you say?"
"You say you're sorry"
"Now give me a hug"
"Thank you"
"Remember to listen"
Big B didn't miss a step! Guess he's been in a few of his own Time Outs for not listening!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Mon, that is a wonderful story! He gets it! And I love how the time outs go. So cute.

Lisa P said...

This is hysterical! At least you know he's listening to you...very closely!