Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, August 24, 2009

Place your bets...

Well... there is no prize. Just bragging rights. I've added a widget to the blog where in about 20 seconds you can enter your guess to Baby Girl's date of arrival, weight, length and time born. It has some kind of formula to determine who gets the closest. So, if you're interested... just click on the widget to your right on the top of the page.
If you want my due date just as a point to start from... it's September 14th.
To be fair in case you think I'll be really late. Since Chad's mom is coming to town to help us take care of Braden while we're in the hospital. We have scheduled a surgery time for a c-section just to be safe so we can be sure to have care for Braden. I'm still committed to a VBAC, but being far away from family we also had to consider a c-section as a last resort/back up plan. Paula is leaving 9/22... so if Baby Girl has not arrived by Saturday 9/19 (5 days past due) we'll have a c-section on 9/19/09 at 9am. (Also my sister's 30th birthday). Hopefully she'll come before 9/19, but realistically we needed to have something scheduled in the books in case she doesn't.


2 comments:

Alcala Family said...

My birthday is also 9-19. Oh what a great day that is. :)

Mitzi said...

I can't believe we're getting so close to baby girl's arrival. I can't wait to meet her and see pictures of her!