Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, August 10, 2009

Grin and "Bare" It...

When I was PG with Braden we went and got one of those 3D ultrasound pictures and video. This time around I wanted to do something different and opted to take some maternity belly pictures. Warning... all bare belly.

A few notes:
1) Chad was mortified that I made us all dress in white shirts and jeans, we did look a bit silly in the mall, I think it was better for the pictures.
2) Next time I'll go somewhere else, I'll hit up a less expensive place that let's you take a CD home. These pictures are pictures of the pictures... so they don't really look as clear as the original.
3) Maybe they turned out a bit cheesy... but after having barely any pics of my Braden belly I didn't want to make the same mistake this time. Plus, Grandma Ramsey totally rocks at scrapbooking and I thought maybe it would be nice for the baby book.
4) This is my belly at 34 weeks... today marks 35 weeks. Baby Girl will be here in 5 weeks (I hope!).

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Mon, you look beautiful! And I have no doubt you and Baby Girl will be happy you have these pics.

Thanks for posting!

Hatten Family said...

What GREAT memories!! You look great so you should absolutely show off that bare bellah!! Cameron is just like Chad...he complains all the time (still) that we shouldn't have pro pictures of Dane @ 3,6,9 & 12 months! Too bad, they're already paid for! :)

Lisa P said...

Monica, you look AMAZING!!!! Great pics!