Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, March 30, 2009

We have arrived!

So far... so good. We're home in Washington state now! I've already made my first trip to Target and hitting up Costco this afternoon. Guess what else... I went out to pick up pizza and drinks the night we got here... it was a 3 minute drive!!! Woo-hoo! We've gotten a lot done, but there is still A LOT to do. Braden is loving it, his new playroom is on the main floor so he's just playing and playing some more! He's been a champ through this whole process. Chad leaves again for work travel tomorrow so hopefully when he gets back I'll have most everything put together. We were both SO tired last night, we turned in when Braden went to bed, only to stay up for another two hours because we rented the first season of How I Met Your Mother. Cable comes tomorrow... yay for getting Comcast back!
Ok... not much time to write and certainly no pictures yet since things are not camera ready, but sometime this week I'll get to it. We're really happy with this layout, and the house is really nice.
When we were leaving our place in Canada the sun started shining and as it was empty we got a great final look at the amazing view and house. Perfect way to leave.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

For some strange reason of all the things you reference in that post, I feel most compelled to comment on the bit about watching How I Met Your Mother. I'm a massive fan, and will do my best to hold back from quoting Barney too often...

Another question - will this move prompt a change of name for this blog?

Unknown said...

And congratulations on the new home, and the comfort of being able to find the American stores and brands you grew up with.