Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, March 2, 2009

Risk

Sorry if you're reading this and really could give two hoots about Braden's bathroom habits, I'll try and be brief.
At the risk of speaking too soon... Braden has taken a turn in the potty training process and is doing an awesome job. Now... it's really because he's without bottoms around the house and it's easy for him to take care of things on his own and not be lazy about it like he was wearing the training pants. (Although I think the training pants were useful because it allowed us to get used to the idea of what what going on and he learned all about it how to successfully use the bathroom, without having to be 100% responsible for it at the same time, does that make sense?)
So, it's not like we're ready to leave the house and take a potty break at the mall or anything - but it's moving along in the right direction, very few accidents and lots and lots of success! :) Yay Big B!


2 comments:

Alcala Family said...

I'm gonna have to pick your brain in a year or so on how to potty train my little guy. I've heard the "cheerio" theory works well... :)

Anonymous said...

Keep going with it now! We didn't push when Ansley was into it when she turned two (because I was working). Today we are still celebrating the number 2s! The older they get, the smarter they become and they become more stubborn. Great job!