Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, March 13, 2009

The view from here...

Ahh.... taken about 6:30 the other night, breathtaking. However since I can't stare out the window all day I have a different view these days. This one of the potty training toddler that is 100% potty trained... naked (no bottoms on). But as soon as I put on the thin cotton layer known as "Big Boy Underwear" (BBU for future reference) all his fabulous potty know how is gone. Why? Why does does this tiny layer cause such confusion??? Well I wasn't stocked up with enough pairs of the BBU and had to revert back to naked. I mean, seeing a kid's bare bottom is cute and all, for a hot minute, then you just want your child to have clothes on again. But we're working on almost two weeks of this naked time (just at our house... and we've been spending a lot of time just at our house) - and I've seen enough! I've got 9 pairs of BBU ready and waiting, so when he wakes up it's BBU potty boot camp!
Without further ado, this has been "the view from here" these days...

And I realize his socks pulled up that way look a little silly, but it's winter and cold... the boy has no pants on!

No comments: