Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It makes my heart so happy

As I type this, I turned the TV off to listen to Braden doing my all time favorite thing (aside from snuggles). And he does a lot of cute things. It makes my heart happy and seriously... tears spring to my eyes because it's just so precious.
He has started to read to himself, he's been doing it for awhile, and it's all memorization because we've sat and read all these books ten zillion times already together. But as he's getting a little older and his speech is getting so clear and he's picking up on the small things in the books... it's so... sigh... it just makes me a little speechless.
So... I hear him in his bedroom, trying to fall asleep and "reading", He says "Good Night Moon", "Good Night Kittens", Good Night Mittens" and on and on (and clear as a bell).

Thanks Braden - for giving me something really worth listening in on.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

What a special moment! Adorable!