Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, March 20, 2009

Updates

So we're 8 days from moving and while Chad did an AWESOME job getting a lot of things packed last weekend... but there is still a lot to do. Hopefully by the end of this weekend we're packed up and just living out of a suitcase and only have our beds/TVs and such to get ready next Friday.
Yesterday Braden and I went to see the new house, do a walk through, sign the lease and get the keys. It was nice to be there again and actually the backyard was bigger than I remembered, as well as Braden's play area. It has a good layout for us and I'm looking forward to that (once the moving chaos is over).
Braden's potty training - the "Big Boy Underwear Boot Camp" worked and aside from a few minor accidents here and there he's got it down pat! Now - we still haven't gotten to handling it once we leave the house, but we'll get there. I anticipate we'll have a bit of a set back for a few days with the move, but I'm confident we'll be ok. So - we're not 100% but we're getting closer each week and so far, so good.
Lastly - I thought I'd share some pics and a video of Big B.
While I'm cooking dinner each night I've looked for creative ways to keep Braden "occupied" but playing and having fun. Here's a look...
What happens when you give Braden markers... well this. He was strapped into his chair and given some markers, paper and stickers to play with. Thank goodness they were non-toxic and washable! :)
Another day I gave Braden the step stool (his new favorite thing) and filled up the sink with bubbles, water and some cups and Tupperware. He has also learned how to say "CHEESE" to smile for pictures and that's what the video is. He keeps saying it over and over waiting for the flash! :) (It's a 9 second video).


Lastly, I'll admit there are a few days here and there lately that Braden has been not too keen on taking a nap... unless I hook him up in Mom and Dad's bed with Mickey and the Musketeers. Maybe it's not my finest parenting example, but some days you just do what you gotta do.

No comments: