Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Appreciation

Last month we had the wonderful opportunity to travel to Costa Rica with Intercall's Gold Club (a trip earned for 2009 performance).  We spent Sunday-Wednesday with Intercall staying at the Four Seasons.  We spent Wednesday through early AM Saturday at the RUI all-inclusive and extended the trip with good friends, Paul and Steph (from Seattle fame) and the Dubinskys.  Fun, Fun!  But before giving you any of the details in the next few posts about our awesome vaca, I have to give a big thank you to "Grandma" Paula for flying to Houston and watching both our kids for the week.  I know it's a big job and exhausting, and she did amazing.  We really, really, really appreciate it.  I'll be sure to pay if forward when I have grandbabies of my own. 

No comments: